Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And I'm back in business!





Ok, I know it's been a million years since I've made a new post, but I had a really good reason--I had no kitchen! After dreaming about remodeling our kitchen for a year and a half, we finally started the project at the end of August and were without a fully functioning kitchen until just before Thanksgiving. Of course it took longer/was more expensive/caused more stress than we had anticipated, but now that's it's all over with, I can say with 100% certainty that it was all worth it! Many, many, many thanks to my wonderful husband who put his blood, sweat and tears into making my dream kitchen a reality! I'm LOVING my new kitchen and am so glad to be able to get back to cooking!

2 comments:

arlene said...

it's beautiful!

Lori and Paul said...

I love the photos of your beautiful new kitchen!