Sunday, October 5, 2008

Magical Mystery Pizza


Yay! I finally started my food blog, but since I spent forever just setting this up, I'm keeping it simple for my very first post. I think anyone who knows Colin knows of his love for Mellow Mushroom pizza. I attempted to make a homemade version of our "usual" and it was definitely good, but somehow I think Colin will still want to go to Mellow Mushroom for the real thing as often as possible!




Boboli premade pizza crust
Store bought pesto sauce
Grated mozzarella
Spinach
Mushrooms (cooked for a few minutes with garlic and olive oil)
Jalapenos

Spread the pesto on the pizza crust (turns out I didn't have quite enough pesto so I mixed what I had with some marinara, which was quite tasty). Spread toppings and cheese on top and cook for 8-10 minutes. I served this with a basic salad and we had quite the tasty dinner!

No comments: